100m3 AG is is a Swiss-based timber trade software startup located in Lucerne. In the effort of developing its business model, the team is going to build a disruptive digital service for international timber market participants by enhancing traditional supply chain. The traditional supply chain lasts for decades without any changes. 100m3 is a software specially designed to solve the most important tasks of timber trade supply chain management faced by producers and buyers such as fast reporting, quality assurance and regulations compliance, demand forecasting and production planning, costs optimization and customer satisfaction.
100m3 AG is recruiting for a dynamic individual to provide human resources and accounting leadership for its operations in Canton Lucerne, Switzerland.
In 100m3, we believe in trust, autonomy, right for a mistake and mentorship. Would you like to participate in the go-to-market of a new business model together with a professional and passionate team? Do you have an understanding of wood industry? Do you love to dig for professionals and SME business needs and translate them into sales? If your answer is yes, then this position is for you!
You will be a core contributor to the development of the innovative business model and lead sales activities via digital communication, face 2 face sales, and customer engagement initiatives. You will support our platform and marketing strategy development based on the understanding of core partners’ needs. You will develop and implement an on-line and off-line sales plan to kick-off, grow and retain the platform customer base.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a customer relationship strategy and successfully lead the defined customer segments through the sales funnel from awareness to experience and advocacy.
- Find, convince and onboard Swiss SMEs (like wood shops, parkette producers, local timber suppliers, etc) to become our partners through personal meetings, outbound calls and emails.
- Find, convince and onboard home renovation professionals (architects, builders, carpenters, joiners, landscape designers, etc) to our platform and help them create a free professional profile, share relevant info (advice, projects, etc) and start using our platform to grow their business.
- Develop the network of our members, partners, and supporters.
- Assess and qualify professionals’ business needs and translate them into engaging platform experience. Assist in their interaction with the platform.
- Identify and prepare new sales proposals and opportunities.
- Build collaborative working relationships and processes with the product development team to translate customer strategy into engaging digital experience.
You will be working together with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), coached by our Marketing Strategist. You will assume the following set of key responsibilities:
- Knowledge and experience in wood processing industry and/or wood trading industry and/or home renovation in Switzerland and DACH region.
- At least 2 years of direct sales experience and strong motivation to excel in Sales career of digital services.
- A verifiable track record of successful sales experiences during your career.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills in German, English and French are a plus.
- Well structured mindset, attentive to details.
- Tech savviness - able to conduct presentations virtually using assorted platforms and troubleshoot when complications arise.
- Team-oriented mindset, positive attitude to constant change.
- Information Technology & Services