100m3 AG is is a Swiss-based timber trade software startup located in Lucerne. In the effort of developing its business model, the team is going to build a disruptive digital service for international timber market participants by enhancing traditional supply chain.
The traditional supply chain lasts for decades without any changes. 100m3 is a software specially designed to solve the most important tasks of timber trade supply chain management faced by producers and buyers such as fast reporting, quality assurance and regulations compliance, demand forecasting and production planning, costs optimization and customer satisfaction
100m3 AG is recruiting for a dynamic individual to provide human resources and accounting leadership for its operations in Canton Lucerne, Switzerland. Based in Root D4, the Human Resources and Accounting Manager works closely with the CEO of the company to provide clear and accurate financial records and employee development support.
- Three or more year’s proven experience implementing human resources programs. Experience in the wood and IT industry a plus.
- Prior accounting experience, performing accounts payable, payroll and general ledger duties. Working knowledge of automated accounting systems.
- Conscientious, detail-oriented worker who is self-motivated.
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Processes all accounts payable transactions.
- Performs accounts receivable duties by accurate posting and classification of the daily receivable transactions, preparing deposit slips when needed, and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions.
- Prepares financial reports for management.
- Processes payroll on a monthly basis. This includes maintaining employee records, processing vacation and relative requests.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy, fair employment practices and government regulations.
- Manage employee documentation.